Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Palin

I try not to discuss politics too much because it generally puts me in a bad mood. However after just a little bit of research, I've decided I am quite impressed with the resume of Sarah Palin: Alaska's governor and John McCain's new running mate. Talk about a strong willed woman who is not afraid to nip political corruption in the bud and puts her money where her mouth is when it comes to moral issues like abortion. (She is the mother of five children, the youngest of which has down syndrome.) I gotta say I'm getting a little tired of all the "hope and change" fluff. I say a little less talk, a lot more action and I think Sarah Palin is just the gal to do it. I wish SHE were running for president.

4 comments:

Autumn said...

I haven't done my research yet but it sounds like she's impressive. Bob was telling us that she's cut a lot of crap of Washington evils. I LOVE that. I'm excited to learn more about her. I'm dying to see what she looks like with her hair down. I don't know it if will happen any time soon.

Shelley said...

I think I kinda like Palin too. I know there's a lot of new drama in the media right now but my very first impression was that this is a REAL woman out there trying to make a real difference, not some regular power hungry ol' politician... I think she could appeal to a lot of voters... maybe this VP choice will work... let's hope so!

Thomas Family said...

I completely agree. I think she's great!

Melissa said...

She is fabulous. I'm so excited.