Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Manic Blogger

I have an urge to blog maniacally this week. I have already published three posts (four including this one) and I have six drafts waiting in the wings with more piling up in my head. While I haven't pin pointed the exact cause I think it could have something to do with a combination of some or all of the following:

1. A fun/busy weekend to report (a night out with no kids-Friday, Mitch's birthday party, the OSU game and a photo shoot-Saturday and fun company for dinner-Sunday.)
2. It's my way of relieving pent up pre-28th-birthday anxiety.
3. I have several fun internet finds to file/share.
4. I am subconsciously (okay, consciously) trying to avoid unpleasant tasks like my ceiling scraping project and potty training Mitch.
5. The sugar-induced high courtesy of the 1/2 gallon of Graeter's Mint Chocolate Chip icecream Jared brought home last night.

Whatever the cause, just bear with me. I'm trying to keep it under control by spreading my drafted posts out over this week. I'm thinking things will settle down and return to normal in the next week or so. But tell me, does anyone else ever feel like a manic blogger?

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Ah man Graeters! I heard about that place and have been drooling ever since. Sounds awesome. And keep up the posts- I have less time to get reading them as I used to, but I'll get to it! Keep em coming!

Steph & James said...

Ha ha, yes, I have to agree I have been prone to be a maniac blogger at some points. How funny, we had fun company at dinner on Sunday too!

Autumn said...

that's so funny-I too have tons...though I have indulged more than you I think. If you can believe it I actually have more in draft form that I've resisted. Not sure I have all of your good reasons.