Wednesday, June 24, 2009

A Tribute to My Grandmother

In addition to my class reunion, I also had the opportunity to attend a memorial service for my Grandma who passed away about a month ago. She was in her eighties and had been battling cancer for quite some time. My uncle Bill made this lovely tribute video for her which I just love. I am not a very deep person but seeing my Grandma and Grandpa so young and happy makes me think a lot about life, it's richness, beauty and the people that come and go that make it that way. You can watch the tribute below if you feel so inclined.

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

kimmy, that was really sweet. Does anyone say that lindsay looks like her? In the younger pictures of your grandma, she looked a lot like lindsay.

kcb said...

i don't think this is the grandma i knew but still, a lovely tribute. beautiful to see those pictures from the beginning to the end--what changes we see now.