Thursday, June 18, 2009

Portrait

I don't normally like pictures of myself, especially when Jared is behind the camera. (He takes a bunch of shots in rapid succession, like a sports or fashion photographer, and it makes me feel really dumb and awkward.) Anyway, he took this one of me around Mother's Day and I really like it. It was very windy (hence the crazy hair) and I was trying to avoid the whole picture-taking blitz so I was surprised that one actually turned out. (FYI: The other 40 or so shots were of me giving him dirty looks and swatting at the camera.)

5 comments:

Jocelyn said...

I really love that shot!

Nicole Harris said...

I love this too!!

Vanessa said...

Stupid picture.

(Just kidding, I L.O.V.E it, I just didn't want to sound the same as all of the comments before me.)

kcb said...

that may be the best picture of you ever! so cute. you should be in front of the camera more often. you're very photogenic, kim!

xoxox

Carl & Rosemarie Brauning said...

I'm thinking der dutchman...and I think it's funny :)