1. I love to travel but find it is not quite as enjoyable with children.
2. The Fourth of July is my favorite holiday.
3. I get goosebumps when I hear the national anthem.
4. I get songs stuck in my head easily. (My husband often takes advantage of this.)
5. I love playing tennis, although I haven't played for about 5 years.
6. I have a tendency to over explain things.
7. (Hence, the frequent use of explanatory text inside parenthesis.)
8. I like to sing and wish I were really good at it.
9. As a child I wanted to grow up to be an author and illustrator of children's books.
10. I have always wanted to have a sprinkling of small freckles on my nose and cheeks.
11. I am an entrepreneur at heart and always have different business ideas floating around in my head.
12. I like to whistle.
13. I love giving (and receiving) homemade gifts.14. I have been to Europe.
15. I enjoy gardening and landscaping.
16. Washing my car by hand is one of my favorite things to do on a nice warm day.
17. I took piano lessons for seven years but I'm still not very good.
18. In Jr. High I played the flute and then the string bass. Not very good at those either.
19. I love pretty paper and stationary.
20. I wish I spoke a foreign language fluently. Spanish or Portuguese, preferably.
21. I get distracted easily.
22. I won a trip to Disney World when I was 12.
23. I like my name but if I had to choose another one, it would be “Claire.”
24. I have no desire, whatsoever, to ever run a marathon.
25. I am good at sports but I'm not very competitive.
26. I try to avoid confrontation but if confrontation is unavoidable, I can be pretty sassy.
27. I am number two in a family of five children.28. I have a pretty strong opinion on most issues.
29. Sometimes I think I talk too much.
30. When I first met Jared, I never would have imagined I would marry him two years later.
31. I'm really glad I married Jared.
32. I hate winter.
33. I looked exactly like a boy in the 7th grade. (One of these days I'll post a picture and you will laugh.)
34. I am fascinated by and enjoy visiting big cities.
35. Much to Jared's dismay, I am not a romantic person.
36. Movie stars annoy me yet I am drawn to celebrity gossip.
37. It annoys me that I am drawn to celebrity gossip.
38. I have never had a desire to meet anyone famous.
39. I hardly watch any TV but I spend too much time on the internet.
40. I do not like having unfinished projects, though I probably have at least five right now.
41. If I had to pick one thing I definately want to do before I die it would be to go to Punxsutawney, Pennsylvania for the Ground Hog Day celebration.
42. I love the beach but I am scared of swimming in lakes and oceans (or really anything I can't see the bottom of and that has other living creators in it.)
43. I am not good at math. And I hate it.
44. I am afraid of the dark, large flying insects and port-o-potties. (I would be absolutely petrified to use a port-o-potty in the dark. Throw a large flying insect in there and I'd be toast.)
45. Jared has finally convinced me that when it comes to shoes, it is best to forfeit fashion for comfort.
46. I think I have pretty feet.
47. I love how my hair feels when it has just been cut.
48. I enjoy making lists,49. including this one.
50. I do not like any kind of carbonated beverage.
51. I have never tasted an alcoholic beverage.
52. I really admire my grandmother, Virginia.
53. I love musicals. (Sometimes I wish real life were more like a musical in that people could spontaneously break into group song and dance at the grocery store and other random places.)
54. My favorite musical is "Seven Brides or Seven Brothers," followed by “Meet Me in
55. I have always been a morning person and don't like staying up late.
56. I don't gamble, but if I did I think could easily form an addiction to it.
57. Every time I spell a word like "belief" or "relieve," I always have to recite the " 'i' before 'e' except after 'c' " rule in my head.
58. I eat too much sugar.
59. Being a mom is the hardest job I have ever had. It is also the most fun.
60. I did not have my first kiss until after I graduated from high school.
61. I have never been horseback riding or water skiing. I don’t have a desire to do either.
62. I am fascinated by meteorology and could watch The Weather Channel all day long.
63. I would love to be a storm chaser.
66. I would love to hire a cleaning lady.
67. I really don't like talking on the phone. (Sorry if I ever cut you off or seem in a rush to get off, it really has nothing to do with you. Well maybe it does, but not usually.)
68. I don't cry very often.
69. My favorite color is red.
70. I like having an excuse to get all dressed up.
71. I am a good listener.
72. I have a good memory.
73. I can be shy. Mostly in groups or around people I don't know well.
74. I think people often mistake my shyness for being snobby.
75. I wish I were more outgoing.
76. I graduated from
77. My last year of college I wrote for the campus newspaper and hated every minute of it. It was at that point I decided that Journalism probably wasn't for me.
78. I wish I had a more practical degree, like Nursing.
79. But the larger part of me wishes it were something more creative like Graphic Design.
80. I really like cash and I tend to hoard it. Cash as in, tangible money. I'll spend $200 on a debit card before I even think about touching the twenty dollar bill I got for Christmas three years ago.
81. I do not get offended easily.
82. My middle name is
83. I imagine hosting really fun parties at my house, but rarely ever do.
84. I have never had to watch my weight.
85. I love being outdoors.
86. My favorite season is autumn.
87. Thanks to Jared, I have grown to love college football and find myself actually looking forward to college football season. (I am partial to Ohio State. Go bucks!)
88. I laugh easily. (Sometimes too easily.)
89. I rarely lose my temper.
90. I love spaghetti with meatballs.
91. I grew up in a VERY small town that just so happens to be the "Clay Capital of the World." (Cool, huh?)
92. I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. That means I'm Mormon. (FYI: Polygamists are NOT Mormon.)
93. I wouldn't mind having a clock collection.
94. I like to sew.
95. Wearing perfume gives me a headache.
96. If Jared and I were to get married all over I would a) elope and b) hire a professional photographer.
97. I wish I had skin that looked normal with no makeup.
98. I hate not knowing what time it is.
99. My first job as a teenager was working at Dairy Queen.
100. I enjoy mundane tasks like mowing the lawn and stuffing envelopes.
101. I like blogging. (Who would've guessed?)