Saturday, July 26, 2008

Wuv, True Wuv

Today Jared and I are celebrating FIVE years of wedded bliss! Here are some random facts in honor of our anniversary:
1. Jared took me to Chicago and proposed in Lincoln park.
2. I didn't have my nails done for our wedding day.
3. We danced to Louis Armstrong's "It's a Wonderful World" for our first dance.
4. We went on a Caribbean cruise for our honeymoon.
5. Jared gave me a map he antiqued for a wedding gift.
6. I gave him a set of tools.
7. Our wedding cake was delicious. I still crave it often.
8. They announced us as "Mr. and Mrs. Gerald R---" at our reception.
9. Five years has gone really fast.
10. I am delighted I married Gerald, I mean Jared.



(PS. Thanks to my dear friend Marnae for taking our lovely engagement and wedding photos!)

6 comments:

Thomas Family said...

Congrats you guys! What cute pics!

Julie said...

Congratulations, you two. Wow -- time does go by quickly. We're going on #6 next month.....

Emily said...

So cute! We are almost anniversary twins! (Ours was yesterday.)

imabucket said...

Yay! Marriage is so fun! Congrats guys!

Andy and Jessica said...

You guys are fabulous together!!
Congrats on the five years :-)

Melissa said...

Cute! Happy Anniversary! I love your cute pictures. You were a beautiful bride- you are still super gorgeous. What a perfect couple! That is funny about Gerald!