Today Jared and I are celebrating FIVE years of wedded bliss! Here are some random facts in honor of our anniversary:
1. Jared took me to Chicago and proposed in Lincoln park.
2. I didn't have my nails done for our wedding day.
3. We danced to Louis Armstrong's "It's a Wonderful World" for our first dance.
4. We went on a Caribbean cruise for our honeymoon.
5. Jared gave me a map he antiqued for a wedding gift.
6. I gave him a set of tools.
7. Our wedding cake was delicious. I still crave it often.
8. They announced us as "Mr. and Mrs. Gerald R---" at our reception.
9. Five years has gone really fast.
10. I am delighted I married Gerald, I mean Jared.
(PS. Thanks to my dear friend Marnae for taking our lovely engagement and wedding photos!)