Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Busy

I'm alive. I've just been busy. We moved 2.5 weeks ago into a new rental house and it has taken me a full two weeks to recover from it. (Side note: I really hate moving. I actually wrote a poem about it, which I considered sharing here, but it is rated pg-13 for language so I decided against it.) Jared was also on spring break during part of that time, I was sick, then my mom came to visit, and then my kids got sick. I have also been busy doing cartwheels in the nice spring weather and making out with Mr. Sun. (He was away for quite some time and absence always makes the heart grow fonder...) Hopefully I'll be back to blogging more regularly soon. In the meantime, Happy Spring!

4 comments:

Carl & Rosemarie Brauning said...

Awe! I've missed you! You have been rather busy though so I'm sure I speak for all your stalkers... we undertand. Hope you are well and are settling in nicely!

Mari said...

Oh my goodness, I have missed you!
A house...before the babe...perfect.
I hope you post a photo of your baby belly!
Enjoy Spring!

Monica said...

Moving is never easy, especially while pregnant. Hope you're doing good. Do you like the new rental better than your last one?

Stacey and Brody Miller said...

You're so funny. I could write a few pg-13 poems myself about moving. Hopefully everything goes well and you can get settled before the cute baby comes. Happy Spring!