Friday, December 10, 2010

Camping Trailer

Just before Thanksgiving, Jared and I became the proud owners of a vintage (late 70s) Tag-Along camping trailer. It's in great shape and it even has a cute stripey awning! We're hoping to take it on a maiden voyage before the New Year (hopefully somewhere a little warmer than Ohio.) I've already started planning some epic family road trips for the future in my head: Yellowstone, the Pacific Highway and New England are high on top of my list.

Update: The trailer pictured is not Jared and I's camper. (Ours isn't nearly as cute...yet!) However, the one pictured is available for rent in the UK. :)

5 comments:

Vanessa said...

Stop in Denver on your way to Yellowstone!

Margo said...

Oh my gosh, that is so darn cute. Love it. It has your awesome style all over it.

kcb said...

you and jared are the coolest. i'm so jealous. the camper/trailer is delightful. come along the pacific highway with a stop in the bay area. i'd love to see you all.

Kim said...

Want to clarify...the image in the post is not Jared and I's trailer. (ours isn't nearly as cute...yet!) However, the one pictured is for rent in the UK. :)

Autumn said...

Fun times ahead!